Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My WiNdOw

I don’t choose this picture for the image but I choose it for its meaning. The picture is the view of my window in my apartment, and it symbolize the changes that I have lived in the last months, i lived with my parent and my sister. One of my best friends named Arlenn is like my sister and a daughter for my parents. She is American, and she lives alone in Chile because her parents live in Chicago. One day we was joking about live together, obviously thinking that it could be real but always waiting one NO, but my parents told me YES!!!! So, I move my things for her apartment and now I live with her. It was a big change in my life, but I love it, I think that I had matured because today I don’t have a person that he wake up me in the morning, cooking me when I have hungry or things like that. Here in the building I have known a lot of people and they are very good persons, and they could be the company in days of hard work. I visit my parents every weekend especially on Sundays; it’s very nice because we do funny things that we didn’t do when I lived with them, and I invite friends to theirs house and we drink delicious cocktails and eat cheese, chips, olives, etc. Luckily I haven’t had problems with my friend and my parents, and I have had the necessary money for live alone specially studying architecture because it’s a expensive career.

No comments:

Post a Comment