Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BBC learning English

I think that the way how they want to teach it´s a good way because it´s interactive mode of learn and know what happen in the world, and the news have a vocabulary if you don´t know some word, like me, i don´t have a good vocabulary, so this website could be a good tool for me, and i can listen all the new practicing even more, and i can listen how i should say the words too.
I read a new of TINTIN BOOK ON TRIAL and it says:
¨A Congolese man is trying to get a controversial Tintin book banned in the cartoon star's home country of Belgium. He wants the book to carry a warning to alert readers that the book may cause offence.¨ and it was because in the book appear black people and they said that it´s a racist opinion and also support the idea of one country like a colony.
i think that it´s a very good website, i will use in the future for practice my english specially listening the british accent because i never had have a class with this accent. in my school just learn with northamerican accent.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, Jorge. Remember those words "I will use it in the future to practice my English" That is the way to improve your English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vocabulary it´s not so good to. So I´m agree with you, the page teach with a very didactic method

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah ! it's a good page ! we are going to be the best in english !

    TINTIN ? is it a nickelodeon cartoons ??

    See you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think is quite important the accent. Some words sounds very very different from a british or from an American (is that well-said?)
    well.
    i think is a very good point the fact we can practice to listen british english too.

    ReplyDelete